Recommendations for planning your transportation
While enjoying our unique location and surrounding destinations, we recommend planning a taxi or car service in advance. Doing so will also give you the flexibility to explore our local neighboring towns of Cave Creek and Carefree. For airport transportation, please contact our concierge at +1.480.488.7317, PHXRS_Concierge@Hilton.com or PHXRS_FD@Hilton.com.
We want to offer the best service possible during your stay. Our Kipsu service does just that, in adding the convenince of direct, resort to guest messaging. This seamless service allows us to keep in contact with guests during their stay, and offers guests the availablity to contact us in case of anything you may need during your stay. Need a bellman, more towels, toothpaste or a razor? Use Kipsu to contact us and we will be on our way to deliever anything you may need while on property.
Guests can also use the Hilton Honors App to contact the resort if texting is not the best option.
We want you to be happy with your room.
Unsure what to book? Keep the following in mind:
- If you’re looking for a preferred view, book a Sonoran Casita.
- If you want more privacy, book a Boulders Casita.
- If you’re traveling as a group or with your family, book one of our Villa homes featuring a full-kitchen and a private patio with a gas grill.
- And don’t forget our luxury Haciendas, which are perfect for the more discerning traveler.
Make reservations when necessary.
Limited space is available for the following services and activities, reservations are recommended. Please contact our concierge at 480-488-7317, PHXRS_Concierge@Hilton.com or PHXRS_FD@Hilton.com
- The Boulder Golf Club
- The Tennis/Pickle Ball Garden
- Boulder Climb
- Moonlight Bike Ride
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Desert Jeep Tours
- Sonoran Explorin
- Guided Boulder Walk
- Guided Stargazing
- Guided Desert Photo Tour
- Horseback Riding
A few things that don’t require reservations (ask our concierge for more ideas):
- Sunset Point
- Hiking/Walking paths
- Walk to Promise Rock
- Nature Walk to the top of the Boulder Pile
- Adults-only pool at the Spa
- The Organic Garden at the Spa
Eat in style
For dining reservations, call our concierge at 480-488-7317 or via www.opentable.com.
- Looking for a nice dining experience? Try Palo Verde.
- Wanting a good, old-fashioned burger? Try The Grill Restaurant and Bar.
- Craving tacos and margaritas? Try Spotted Donkey Cantina.
- Feeling like a spirit-satisfying meal? Try Spa Café.
Understand our Resort Charge
Our 1,300 acre Sonoran Desert golf and spa resort has a daily mandatory charge of $30 plus tax, which includes the following benefits:
- Basic guest internet access
- Gratuities for all service personnel (excluding food, beverage, and spa)
- Club storage and local and toll-free calls
- Fitness Center access and fitness classes